Ad hoc research (general consumers/medical and welfare professionals)
Original research and analysis customized by client needs
Not only do marketers need to carefully consider strategy, promotion, and validation planning based on its product, market, and consumer characteristics, there is greater demand to adjust to rapidly changing healthcare consumer needs and their source of information.
We will support marketers’ essential strategic decision making by conducting surveys through combining our unique solutions.
Research Theme by Life Cycle of Product
With the intensifying market competition, creating product concepts that highlight the product’s characteristics which meet the market need, is the key to success. We will support your business by proposing a plan that will lead to a solution in various stages of the product life cycle. By offering vital information, we can support your decision makings such as Go/No-Go decisions during product development, market entry, and maturity stage in the product life cycle.
To draw out results that meet study objectives and issues, selecting the right research method, asking the right questions, and running the right analysis are all crucial. This is where our expertise comes in. Our experienced research executives are equipped to assist you in all stages, from planning to fieldwork and analysis, always keeping the project on track, striving for quality results using their attuned insight and innovative approaches.
- Prepare research proposal reflecting the needs of the client.
- Propose a research plan. Briefing from clients to prepare a research proposal that meets the study objectives and issues.
- Prepare questionnaires/discussion guides in line with study objectives and issues.
- Client confirmation of research material prior to fieldwork start.
- Data will be collected based on the specified study method.
- Interviews with medical professionals (i.e. physicians, nurses, and pharmacists) and patients handled by our exclusive interviewers specializing in medical/pharmaceutical research.
- Follow up on progress and quality check on collected information will be conducted to ensure the highest quality possible.
Data Entry, Tabulation
- Data entry and tabulation.
Analysis, Report Development
- Experienced analysts will analyze the data. Tabulated data will be studied closely by our experienced analysts.
- Analysts will be responsible for documenting findings and their views, together with recommendations for your marketing strategies.
- Presentation of results.
Our expertise covers a wide range of techniques from conventional methods to the latest survey methods. We propose the best possible technique to fit your needs and the objectives of the study.
- Web Survey*
- Mail Survey
- Central Location Test (CLT)
- Diary Study
- Focus Group Interviews
- In-Depth Interview
- Home Visiting
*Various sub-panels shared by INTAGE Group are available.Sub-panel Information
(To INTAGE Inc. site)
Our research teams, specializing in various analytical techniques, present you with accurate and speedy analysis results.
- Quantitative Analysis
- SWOT analysis
- GAP analysis
- Time series analysis
- PSM analysis
- BSA analysis, etc.
- Qualitative Analysis
- Collages, etc.
- Statistical Methods
- Multivariate Analysis (Regression, Discriminant, Factor, Quantification methods 1 & 3, Cluster, Correspondence, etc.)
- Conjoint Analysis (Full profile [e.g. CBC], Pairwise [e.g. ACA])
- Test (t test, χ2 test, McNemar’s test, Wilcoxon rank sum test, etc.)
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
INTAGE Healthcare’s Scope of Service
From OTC products to ethical drugs and medical devices, we provide complete coverage of the healthcare market
- OTC Market Research
- Ethical Pharmaceutical Market Research
- Medical Device Research
- Quick Survey
- Global Research Service
Data Science Services
We contribute to the restructuring of a sustainable medical insurance system and the realization of optimal healthcare through various services based on data valuation concept.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- DB Research
- Signal Management Service (Adverse Events Information Data Service)
- Drug Discovery Support
- Human Factors Engineering/Usability Engineering (HFE/UE)
We support customers to solve their issues with abundant achievements, knowledge, and advanced nature in the CRO business.
- Clinical Development Support Services
- PMS Support Services
- Patient Registration
- EDC-enabled Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- DB Survey
- EDC Services
- ADDIN Series
- ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes System)