Health and Lifestyle Survey
Understand people’s health conditions, perceptions on health, and usage of OTC drugs
Conducted in April every year since 1991, this survey tracks the state of people’s health, their awareness of health, and the use of OTC drugs. The data of this health and lifestyle survey reveals people’s relation with OTC drugs.
*OTC drugs: non-prescription drugs. An abbreviation for “Over The Counter.” Commercial drugs purchased over the counter at pharmacies and drugstores.
- Sample Population
- Male and female individuals aged from 16 to 79 years old (those in their 70s have been included since 2018)
- Sample Size
- Approximately 2500 people
- Research Area
- Keihin Area (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba)
- Keihanshin Area (Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Shiga, Nara, Wakayama)
- Mail Survey
- Questionnaire Contents
- Health condition over the past year, including symptoms, extent of symptoms, measures and chronic symptoms.
- Source of information, concerns, awareness/actions in relation to health and beauty.
- Use of channels such as pharmacies, drugstores, and Internet mail order
- Recognition/use of ingredients of health foods/supplements.
- Use/category involvement of health drinks, gastrointestinal drugs, cold remedies, topical anti-inflammatory analgesics.
- Prevention/improvement of symptoms of interest and satisfaction with major measures.
- Research Period
- Mid to late April
- Report Form
- Report, Lyche data
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
INTAGE Healthcare’s Scope of Service
From OTC products to ethical drugs and medical devices, we provide complete coverage of the healthcare market
- OTC Market Research
- Ethical Pharmaceutical Market Research
- Medical Device Research
- Quick Survey
- Global Research Service
Data Science Services
We contribute to the restructuring of a sustainable medical insurance system and the realization of optimal healthcare through various services based on data valuation concept.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- DB Research
- Signal Management Service (Adverse Events Information Data Service)
- Drug Discovery Support
- Human Factors Engineering/Usability Engineering (HFE/UE)
We support customers to solve their issues with abundant achievements, knowledge, and advanced nature in the CRO business.
- Patient Registration
- EDC-enabled Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- DB Survey
- PMS Solutions
- EDC Services
- ADDIN Series
- ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes System)