Drugstore OTC Buyer Research
Maker assessment by OTC buyers of approximately 50 major drugstore chains
Based on frank opinions of drugstore OTC buyers, we provide hints to OTC makers that may lead to the improvement of business activities, future products and sales promotions.
Surveys have been continuously conducted under the same research design since 2007. The survey enables an understanding of OTC buyers’ evaluation of makers, as well as trends in awareness.
- Research Objective
- To audit makers’ business activities through buyers’ evaluation of makers and sales representatives
- To obtain buyers’ point of value in activities, their assumptions on the future prospects of the pharmaceutical market, what they see as hit products and why, and to provide hints for makers’ business activities
- Research Methods
- Mail survey (hosting method)
- Research Target
- Buyers of pharmaceuticals at major drugstores
(Wide-area mass retail stores + regional chains)
- Main Contents of Questionnaire
- Evaluation of makers
- Evaluation of sales representatives
- Evaluation of products and promotional activities
- Future prospects of the OTC market
- Attributes of respondents, etc.
- No. of questionnaires collected
- Approximately 50 companies
- Report/Evaluation Sheet/Cross Tabulation Data
<Optional> Various sales support programs, short consultation
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
INTAGE Healthcare’s Scope of Service
From OTC products to ethical drugs and medical devices, we provide complete coverage of the healthcare market
- OTC Market Research
- Ethical Pharmaceutical Market Research
- Medical Device Research
- Quick Survey
- Global Research Service
Data Science Services
We contribute to the restructuring of a sustainable medical insurance system and the realization of optimal healthcare through various services based on data valuation concept.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- DB Research
- Signal Management Service (Adverse Events Information Data Service)
- Drug Discovery Support
- Human Factors Engineering/Usability Engineering (HFE/UE)
We support customers to solve their issues with abundant achievements, knowledge, and advanced nature in the CRO business.
- Patient Registration
- EDC-enabled Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- DB Survey
- PMS Solutions
- EDC Services
- ADDIN Series
- ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes System)