Data Fusion Analysis Service (Cross Effect)
Create new value through a fusion of customer data and survey data
By tabulating, analyzing and forecasting based on the combined information of customer owned data and our company’s survey data, you are able to have a deeper level of consideration.
- Assign the estimated survey data to the doctor list held by the customer using the prediction model with the survey data as an objective variable.
- Cross tabulation, multivariate analysis, and machine learning that combine customer owned data with survey data
- Understand the gap by analyzing customer owned data and survey data in parallel
Examples of Use
Creation and review of target lists in promotional activities
Forecast the number of each doctor’s patients by disease, and realize highly accurate doctor targeting.
To set action and KPI for each doctor in multichannel measures
Anticipate the palatability of each doctor’s promotion channel and realize an appropriate approach to doctors.
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
INTAGE Healthcare’s Scope of Service
From OTC products to ethical drugs and medical devices, we provide complete coverage of the healthcare market
- OTC Market Research
- Ethical Pharmaceutical Market Research
- Medical Device Research
- Quick Survey
- Global Research Service
Data Science Services
We contribute to the restructuring of a sustainable medical insurance system and the realization of optimal healthcare through various services based on data valuation concept.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- DB Research
- Signal Management Service (Adverse Events Information Data Service)
- Drug Discovery Support
- Human Factors Engineering/Usability Engineering (HFE/UE)
We support customers to solve their issues with abundant achievements, knowledge, and advanced nature in the CRO business.
- Patient Registration
- EDC-enabled Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- DB Survey
- PMS Solutions
- EDC Services
- ADDIN Series
- ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes System)