Investigate “current status of symptoms,” “therapeutic diseases,” and “drugs in use” with about 500,000 healthcare consumers/patients nationwide
Multi-client Solution Service
|Category||Samples||Time of investigation||Investigation details|
|Patient mindscape||Approximately 500,000 samples||Once a year
|・Hearing about 80 symptoms/80 diseases as well as drugs in use
・In addition to attributes such as gender, age, residence, occupation, etc., the 2020 survey investigated EQ-5D-5L/EQVAS score
・Understanding the level of satisfaction with treatment, specification of brand of drug used, dissatisfaction, reason for discontinuation of use, etc., which are not known by RWD, as the patient's voice
Examples of Use
- Confirm and refer to HRQoL by symptom, disease and drug in use comprehensively, from the viewpoint of medical economics.
- Discover potential patients by learning the status of hospital visits and patient journeys that were triggered by the symptoms.
- Prioritization of product improvement points and entry of generic drugs based on dissatisfaction with drugs.
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us
INTAGE Healthcare’s Scope of Service
From OTC products to ethical drugs and medical devices, we provide complete coverage of the healthcare market
- OTC Market Research
- Ethical Pharmaceutical Market Research
- Medical Device Research
- Quick Survey
- Global Research Service
Data Science Services
We contribute to the restructuring of a sustainable medical insurance system and the realization of optimal healthcare through various services based on data valuation concept.
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- DB Research
- Signal Management Service (Adverse Events Information Data Service)
- Drug Discovery Support
- Human Factors Engineering/Usability Engineering (HFE/UE)
We support customers to solve their issues with abundant achievements, knowledge, and advanced nature in the CRO business.
- Patient Registration
- EDC-enabled Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- DB Survey
- PMS Solutions
- EDC Services
- ADDIN Series
- ePRO (Patient Reported Outcomes System)