Drugstore Shoppers Fact Book
A report summarizing the results of surveys conducted on drugstore chain consumers regarding their visit frequency, satisfaction, and demand for such chains.
- Quantitative report covering responses from 20,000 respondents nationwide.
- Covers major drugstore chains (approximately 50 chains).
- Enables an understanding of users’ profile, visit frequency, satisfaction, etc. regarding drugstore chains by area.
- Enables an understanding of a specific drugstore chain’s strong and weak points in comparison to other competing chains.
- Users’ requests for the stores are obtained through open questions. May provide hints for improvement proposals.
- Research Objective
- To report on a summary of the results of surveys conducted on drug store chain consumers regarding their visit frequency, satisfaction, and demand for such chains.
- To get an understanding of both users’ needs and the strong and weak points of client chains.
- To enable the use of output for one’s proposal materials and in business negotiations with clients.
- Research Method
- WEB survey
- Research Target
- Female individuals aged 20 to 69 years old
- Main Contents of Questionnaire
- Frequently used chain / mainly used chain (screening survey)
- Actual state of use, evaluation, request for improvement, etc. of said chain
- Chain loyalty
* Analyses of the above stated contents by area × chain (including competitors) and by target demographic information
- No. of Questionnaires Sent/Collected FY2018 Results
- Screening survey: roughly 100,000 individuals / Actual survey: roughly 20,000 individuals
→ Actual survey conducted on approximately 50 drugstore chains
- FY2018 Research Period
- October 5, 2018 (Wed.) – October 22, 2018 (Mon.)
- Report Completion and Delivery
- Report completed in November 2018
Report sent in about 5 business days after order placement
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc., click here:
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us