Our extensive experience, expertise and lineup of system products provide full-featured EDC solutions.
Our wide variety of EDC services, including our in-house EDC system “ADDIN”, provide solutions best suited to accommodate your project size and budget. Our services range from support for designing EDC to data management operation and take full advantage of every EDC feature.
- Point 1.
- Our highly experienced professionals are responsible for your project from designing the system to all operations.
- Point 2.
- Our proposals are designed to accommodate your specific project size and budget.
Our consultation service for EDC installation
- Support for preparing SOP
- Consultations on CSV
Our services provide international safety information
- Design and development of eCRF screens
- Design of data validation specifications and logical check construction
- Preparation of data entry manual
- User training
- Management of sites and users
- Progress management
- Manual check
- Query management (query preparation and submission, data lock)
- Import of external data, export of data
- Delivery of data in SDTM by CDISC
Lineup of GCP-EDC services
- DATATRAK ONE
Lineup of PMS-EDC services
- DATATRAK ONE
EDC solutions partners
Medidata Solutions, Inc.
Medidata is reinventing global drug development by creating the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for clinical research. Through our advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, Medidata helps advance the scientific goals of life sciences customers worldwide, including nearly 800 global pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech, diagnostic and device firms, leading academic medical centers, and contract research organizations. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® brings a new level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials that empower our customers to make more informed decisions earlier and faster. Our unparalleled clinical trial data assets provide deep insights that pave the way for future growth. The Medidata Clinical Cloud is the primary technology solution powering clinical trials for 17 of the world's top 25 global pharmaceutical companies, from study design and planning through execution, management and reporting.Medidata Solutions, Inc. Website
Pharma Consulting Group
Pharma Consulting Group (Uppsala, Sweden) was created in 2003 and began providing eCRF service in 2004. Their Viedoc™ system is now used throughout the world in more than 50 countries including in Europe, North America, Japan, and Oceania. In Japan, more than 40 clinical trial and postmarketing survey projects have used Viedoc™ to deliver results in all clinical trial phases, postmarketing surveys, and clinical trials for medical devices.
Pharma Consulting Group offers the following web-based solutions:
- Viedoc (eCRF service)
- ViedocMe (ePRO solutions)
- ViedocPMS (EDC system for postmarketing surveys)
For further information onINTAGE Healthcare Inc., click here:
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.Contact Us